Day 1: Oatmeal anyone?

Good evening ladies and gents!

Welcome to day 1 of 30 for 30.  Oatmeal anyone?
Shirt: F21
Jeans: F21
Boots: Spring
Necklace: Smart Set (old..)

This is my first outfit... YAY!  I do realize it's not extremely creative, so why did I combine these pieces?
A) It was comfortable, and I was supposed to be at the school for 7 hours (ew), so I needed comfort today.
B) I woke up to a blizzard. That's right, a blizzard. (p.s. I did not forsee this blizzard.  The weatherman lied, and when I woke up, I was quite upset)
C) I love this top.  It's too bad my camera isn't any better, and can't pick out the specific detailing.  It's oatmeal-y, but its a blended knit of a lighter and darker beige, with an awesome pocket. Fell in love at first sight!

For tomorrow, the weatherman is predicting sunshine. Please don't lie this time, weatherman.

p.s. I'm playing around with picture locations. It's hard to get a good spot in my house, and outside it's frigging cold and snowy...I do realize the carpet is orange, and that is quite unfortunate, but we didn't get to pick our carpet colour in this unit. I will try to keep carpet exposure to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!