My lucky 30!

These lucky babies will be getting all the attention over the next 30 days!


More specifically...



4 Shirts: F21, Zellers, AE, Costa Blanca
6 Sweaters: Gap, Gap, Joe Fresh, Costco, Joe Fresh, F21 (Poncho)


2 Button-Ups: F21, Old Navy
6 Tanks: H&M, Costa Blanca, Old Navy, SmartSet, Urban Behaviour, from my Danish Cousin Line Andree.
2 Misc: F21 (jumpsuit), American Apparel (Le sac dress)



5 bottoms: AE, F21, F21, Dynamite, F21 (skirt)
5 shoes: Spring, Sirens (top), Spring (bottom), Aldo (top), Spring (bottom)

Wow.
This was difficult.  It's still cold and snowy in Canada, but over the past few years, spring has come super early.  It IS possible that I will cheat with my footwear if spring doesn't come... I'm warning you!

Anyways! Start date: Monday, Feb 28 with an End date of.....March 29. Will I make it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!