I just can't help but love...

...these jeans.

Why might you ask? Well other than the obvious that they are so.totally.cool, they are incredibly comfortable and make me feel super awesome. Which is probably why I've decided to wear them again today.



Jacket from dynamite; Blouse from Costa Blanca; Jeans from Gap; Wedge sandals from F21; Thrifted purse; Necklace from F21

I know, this outfit is sort of a repeat from my previous post wearing these jeans. I just can't help but completely love the jacket and jeans together. At least everything else is different...

On a completely different note, I'm done half of my finals! I just wrote two the past two days, and I have another coming up on Tuesday and then the Wednesday after that. Yup, I have a final on April 27. Why does school feel it's necessary to have 3 full weeks of exams scheduled?

12 comments:

  1. I know I told you the last time, but I love these jeans! I think I have to go over to Gap and get a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, love that jacket. Looks so chic! Good luck on finals lady!!

    Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this outfit, very laid back and classic! :)

    xo Lynzy
    http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, flare is back! You are totally rocking this look. I'm getting that 70s vibe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those jeans! You are totally rocking them :)
    Congrats on being half done with finals!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The jeans are awesome! You look great in them! I'm glad flare is back.

    Good luck with the rest of your finals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome flares!! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute outfit, comfy and chic with a little edge and a tiny bit of 70's! Perfect combo!! So cute!!

    *liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. I <3 the flare jeans! Cute outfit

    ReplyDelete
  10. lately i'm seeing a lot of cute jeans from gap! love these wide legs!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE those jeans! I need to get me a pair. Super cute outfit!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!