I want this top.

My next few days are filled with the nightmare of the school semester coming to an end.  I don't have much to talk to you about, except for maybe the Marketing Communcations Report or the Marketing Research Report me/my groups are in the process of frantically writing and finishing... And believe me, I'm sure you don't want to hear about correlations and comparisons of means with regards to cell phone plans...

So instead, I will leave you with a picture of this shirt that Selena Gomez was caught wearing. And I absolutely love the asymmetrical cut.  It seems like the perfect spring piece with a bit of edge.


I can imagine this shirt is expensive, so I would love to use this as inspiration for a DIY... Except I can't sew.  So maybe not. We'll see, I guess.

9 comments:

  1. that is a cute shirt! I say you get an large shirt and cut the side, You probably wont even need to sew the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt definitely is cute, I'd love to see a DIY!

    heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I gave you an award today! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute top, I'd take Melody's advice and buy a large shirt then cut the sides.

    Hang in there with school! I hate group projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, now I'm very intrigued and will have to find a suitable shirt to alter (or pattern to make from scratch, but that's way harder). I'll let you know if it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with everyone else...you don't need to sew to do this one! Given that you have some luck finding an oversized grey top at the thrift store, which I bet wouldn't be too hard. :)

    Ahhh! School stinks. I hope you get a break in between all that studying!

    Bri
    http://fourtyninedresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for the advice! I think i'll have to make a trip out to the thrift store to find a big, oversized comfortable shirt.

    Let me know if you find anything that works, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That shirt is pretty cool!!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. its so loose and sexy! i want it too :)


    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!