Today I'm taking it easy...

... And having a Harry Potter marathon. I can't help it, Harry Potter is my favourite.  And to do this, I need my comfy clothes.  I love this shirt - I saw it at my boyfriend's work, in the men's section, and bought it on sale. It's incredibly comfortable, and is perfect when I don't feel like dressing up. And you know we all have those days.  


I apologize in advance for the poor picture quality. I forgot my digital camera at home and all we had was my phone. I still wanted to do a post today to show you what my go-to outfit is when I want to be lazy and relax.   




Plaid button-up from The Bay (mens); shirt from American Eagle; Jeans from F21; Boots from Spring; Jacket from Joe Fresh

Also, it's SO cold out. It's -1. What the heck, if it was raining today it'd be snow.  Not fair. Though I love my jacket, I was hoping I  wouldn't have to break it out of the closet for another 6 months...




3 comments:

  1. Those jeans look great on you, and this is a fabulous casual look!
    And thank you again for the advice, it is definitely being put to good use!
    Paige Renae

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Harry Potter too! I'm excited for the final movie to come out this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving plaid right now!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!