Wednesday's Work Style

Here's my second Wednesday's Work Style!  We took this photos and the rain held out JUST long enough. I came back outside a little later and it was pouring. Thank you, rain, for waiting :)



Sweater from F21; Tank from Old Navy; Skirt from Ricki's; Shoes from Zellers; Bracelet from Dynamite; Purse from Walmart

If I ever want to feel confident and powerful, all I have to do is wear a pencil skirt and heels. I'm a little overdressed at work in this outfit, but I don't care. For some reason it makes me want to work harder. Who knows.

I really don't have much to talk about today, so I'll leave it at that. But I want to thank everyone for their lovely comments since starting this blog. It's great to hear your feedback and share stories. You guys are the best :) And welcome to the new followers!

5 comments:

  1. like the pencil skirt look on you! super chic. :)

    kimchi girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! A pencil skirt is to a woman what a cape is to Superman. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, overdressing makes me feel even more confident, and I think you certainly look brilliant and beautiful in this outfit! I love the combination of darker tones with a pop of bright blue, perfect to brighten up the gloomy weather.
    -Paige Renae

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't go wrong with a pencil skirt and heels. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the power pencil skirt paired with the cute, laid back tank! B-casual perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!