Wednesday's Work Style

Here's another round of Wednesday's Work Style! I didn't participate last week because I didn't really have a chance to capture my outfit. But this week I am!




Cardigan from Joe Fresh; Dress from American Apparel (Le Sac dress); Shoes from Spring

Thank you AA for making this dress. It's so much fun and easy to create your own unique styles.  This dress has a lot of versatility, which is totally awesome when you're trying to re-work your closet. :)  This is a bit of a casual look, but is totally appropriate in my office where people dress a little more "casual" than "business" most of the time.

I just can't get enough of this 4-day week. Sorry if this gets really repetitive for you all, but I can't help but dream about sleeping in past 7:30. I know 7:30 isn't that bad, but my ideal "wake-up" time is 9. And that extra hour and half really counts!

Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys their 3-day weekend!

7 comments:

  1. So cute! I totally agree. I am R-E-A-D-Y for a three day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is very cute and fresh! And I dig your glasses.

    Briggs
    http://shortsisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute, so pretty! I like your style!Thank you for your sweet comment!!
    Come back soon, I'll be waiting for you!!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love American Apparel dresses a lot of them are really versatile..

    I'm so excited for the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the cardigan color! very cute outfit. You've given me such great ideas for what I can wear to work next week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!