Whose closets would I like to raid?

Today's post is a little different.

I find most of my fashion inspiration from the blog world. I'm not going to lie, there are a number of times that I look to my favourite blogs to get an idea of what to wear the next day. It's a great source of free information, and is always at my fingertips!

Now, you guys have seen a lot of my closet since I started this blog back in February.  And because I'm not a millionaire, I can't go out and buy everything I want (wouldn't that be nice?). So that brings me to this post.

Whose closets would I like to raid? 

1. Allure
It's you who brings the mornings (3)


Aney, from Allure, always has one of the most gorgeous and sophisticated wardrobes. She always looks so chic and put together... And she makes it look so easy! Definitely would love to raid her closet, especially for this trench, skirt, sandals, purse, and shirt... I guess everything?

2. Running on Happiness



Katie, from Running on Happiness, is one of my favourite style bloggers. From her words to her clothes, she's super inspirational and a super engaging blogger.  Take this outfit, for example. There's nothing about it that I don't like, and it's screaming "re-create me!". Too bad I don't have anything to recreate it with!

3. The Daybook


Sydney, from The Daybook, has been on my blogroll since day 1.  I started reading her blog when she was posting her outfits almost daily.  Even today, I can't help but wish I could have her amazing sense of style.  She's a mommy-to-be, and can still pull off some of the latest trends and best outfits while looking fab! Definitely one of my favourites. Especially this outfit above. Perfect!

4. to brighten my day



Cee, from to brighten my day, has a wonderful wardrobe.  To me, she's a great inspiration for fun and preppy outfits, and I could wear a number of her outfits to work! Sometimes it's impossible to find good work-clothing inspiration, but she makes it possible. She also likes to play with colour, something I seem to be lacking in my work wardrobe...And did I mention, she rocked her recent 30-for-30?

5. Lilly's Style



Another wardrobe I would love to raid is Lilly's, from Lilly's Style. She always has very cute, put-together outfits with simple and perfect accessories. If I got to raid her closet, it would be for her collection of super fun skirts. She's got a whole bunch of them that I'm in love with, especially this one above!


----------------------

Don't you just want all these ladies' wardrobes as much as I do?  If only I was a millionaire ;)




Disclaimer: All photos were taken from the respective bloggers' blogs. I have linked each photo back the original post.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendations! I'm always looking for new blogs to read - and these ladies seem very stylish!

    Jen
    houseofjeffers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I didn't expect to see my name on this list :)
    It's funny...when I read other fashion blogs I follow my reaction usually is "ah, I wish I had her closet" haha. I think we all do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, obsessed. Love these ladies' styles!

    Melanie@Unravelled Threads
    Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to raid Sydney's wardrobe, she's adorable! Great blog by the way! xo


    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like you, I ALWAYS turn to my fave fashion bloggers for inspiration. They're much more realistic + affordable than celebrities. Some great blogs here, I'll definitely check them out!

    B

    http://ItsStrangelyMe.com

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!