A little nautical.

When I wore this outfit, I definitely got the "you look so nautical" comment! And then, I got the "ooh, bringing summer back?" comment. This made me sad, because summer is still here, and I'm so not ready for fall. Thanks for reminding me :(



Shirt from Joe Fresh, Pants from F21; Shoes from Smart Set

All afternoon I've been watching a "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" marathon.  It's definitely a guilty pleasure - so entertaining, but it IS kind of brain-mush. I do love watching it for the fashion though, it makes me want to become a millionaire and own a house-sized closet :) Not that I didn't want that before...

8 comments:

  1. It's got to be the striped top with white jeans combo that triggers the nautical comment. It's such a classic look that never goes out of style though, so I'd take it as a compliment! Love how you changed it up with leopard flats. Unexpected but pulls the outfit together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am semi ready for fall, but I know I will miss summer when it goes. I do love the nautical look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not ready for summer to leave yet either - we should still have another month! and even so, i'm not against wearing nautical all year round anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you paired this with leopard flats, totally unexpected but it works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. White pants & striped shirt = perfect combination :)

    Fashion math is the ONLY type of math I actually enjoy.

    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing so cute and crisp and timeless as cropped white pants and a breton shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pants are great looking on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! You look so summer chic!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!