I'm Blue

Not like this song, though. Do any of you guys remember that song? It was a weird time in music for sure....





F21 blazer; H&M scarf; Garage leggings; Old Navy button-up; Sirens boots

This scarf is awesome. I bought it months ago (back in May) and hadn't gotten around to wearing it. I know, I'm terrible! The print is my favourite :)  I don't know why, but I was inspired by blue for this outfit. Three different shades AND pattern mixing? Pre-blogger Kelly would never have put such an outfit together. I'm sort of proud of myself.

Today I'm sitting around the house reading my textbooks. Or at least I'm supposed to be reading. I'm also trying out a new teriyaki pork tenderloin recipe in the slow cooker. Now that the cold weather has hit us, I'm gearing up for comfort foods! There are some perks that come with fall, I guess ... :)

8 comments:

  1. Oooooh I love all the blues here! I know. Style blogging has a way of naturally (or not so much) pushing your own envelope. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this outfit Kelly! It looks simple and comfy, yet it's very chic and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous scarf! Shame on you for not wearing it earlier :P He he I joke I joke.

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I'm reading at work, and somehow I just KNEW that was the song you linked to, so I turned my volume off first. Teehee.

    Love this outfit. You didn't even mention the booties, which are adorbs. As for the pattern mixing? I'm usually against it, but this subtle gingham looks great with the bolder birds on the scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, you absolutely have to post the recipe for that slow-cooker teriyaki pork tenderloin. I just started drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a fun outfit girl! that scarf is SO pretty!

    -kaithuber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that scarf is so cute! I love the little birds. Yes please post the recipe, that sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog!!! i love this little navy blazer. definitely a must for fall!!! :))

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!