Layering Button-Ups

A cold day in Montreal on Saturday meant lots of layers. Orange button-up + boyfriend's plaid button-up + leather jacket = warm!



Dynamite jacket; AE pants; ALDO purse; Converse shoes; Old Navy top x 2

This purse is my new favourite thing in the world. I was watching Linda's Thursday Latelies a couple weeks ago, and she mentioned this fabulous purse from ALDO that she had picked up. Immediately I went to the website and they had some left! And they were even on sale! Double win.

These pictures were taken during the day trip to Montreal on the weekend. We had lots of fun, but found that we didn't really have much time. I think it would have worked out better if we had taken a later bus home, or we had gotten a place to stay for the night. Oh well, it was cheaper this way and was still fun!  I got some wonderfully successful shopping done, and you guys will see some of it up on my blog soon I hope!

P.s. Thanks for the nail care suggestions! I had no idea what to do and you guys have given me some great ideas. Thanks, you're all the best :)

7 comments:

  1. Lovely blog dear :)

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the layers and this bag was a great investment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is so cute! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! Your jacket is gorgeous.

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to Vegas in a couple weeks, I'm not sure what the weather will be like but this looks like a good travel outfit. It won't wrinkle and its still very casual chic. ;)

    I may just copy it. gasp. :)

    www.houseofhemingway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog so that I could find yours! :-)
    You look a-maz-ing here! I really like the bag as I have been on a search for a chic leather shoulder bag.
    This look just personifies effortless cool...love it!

    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the purse! And this is my favorite kind of outift: cons and a leather jacket. Perfecto!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!