Typical fall outfit

This over-exposure thing is horrible... You can't even tell that my shirt is an oatmeal colour. It's actually very nice! Other than that, this is a typical fall outfit. Layers, cuffed jeans, booties and an umbrella. You can't forget the umbrella.



F21 sweater, jeans, shoes, purse, and necklace; Old Navy button-up; Dynamite jacket

You know those outfits that you put on and don't realize everything's from the same store? That's this outfit. Except the button-up and jacket. But still - sweater, jeans, purse, booties and necklace - all Forever 21. Can you tell that I can usually score with this brand? It's fabulous :)

And can you see that my umbrella is broken? Yep, it's pretty sad. I hate how often I feel that I have to replace my umbrellas... the wind by my apartment building does a great job of ripping them apart...

I hope everyone's having a great weekend! Any Halloween parties out there?

4 comments:

  1. girlfriend! I love this outfit! such a fun outfit!! love those shoes too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit fits you like a glove :) You look amazing in it!

    & I'm especially smitten with the shoes!


    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit so much, especially the shoes and the bag. It all looks so good!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!