Brights & Stripes.

When it's cold and dreary outside, bright colours do a great job at livening my mood! So does getting dressed in proper attire; I gotta admit, not leaving the house every day usually channels sweat pants. 



Old navy shirt & sweater; AE pants; Walmart boots; F21 accessories

I really need to get better at hiding this remote. But you know, in the cold my first priority is actually taking the photos, not thinking about where my remote is. Excuses, excuses.

I had a wonderful weekend though! I spent a lot of time with some great friends, where we shopped, ate, and went to an absolutely hilarious comedy show. I don't know why I don't go to those often, sometimes they're better than a movie! And they make you laugh! Mental note: go to more comedy shows, they're good for your health. ;)

Today is week 2 at the gym and I'm heading out now for a little workout. I've got lots to do today so I've got to start early! I hope everyone had a fab weekend!!!

17 comments:

  1. The colors are WONDERFUL! Especially against the background of all of that snow. You're like a pop of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are so bright and cheery! Perfect for the winter blues. :)

    -Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit and I love the new design look! Happy Monday:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new layout!! These colors are so great together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you're so bright against the snow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Comedy shows are the best, there is nothing like laughing your heart out to cure any problems.

    When I saw the thumbnail for this outfit, it automatically made me so happy. LOVE the bright colors.

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a good comedy show :)

    Regarding the remote...Monkeyface always does a really great job of hiding hers (except when it looks like she lost an arm, lol), maybe check out some of her poses?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright colors in this outfit. Great pairing of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. I love this colour combo!
    2. Love the redesign - it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What comedy show did you go to? Honestly no worries about the remote, we all self photograph at times and if it was snowing like that around me I don't even know if my pictures would come out from all the shivering I'd be doing. The color scheme in your outfit is the perfect blend of bright and casual.

    xoxo
    FAKE EMPIRE
    www.shopfake.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this color combo..and I'm so jealous of your snow! Seems like I'm the only blogger in the world who isn't seeing snow these days! xo Jet

    ReplyDelete
  12. augh! your post popped out at me from my reader. LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this look Kelly - those colors are great together and there's nothin' like a little color (or a funny comedy show) to brighten up the Winter :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where do you live?! Your pictures in front of these trees are SO pretty! And all that snow.... we're supposed to have feet of snow by now but the ground is dry. (But I'm not complaining...it'll come eventually!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! Those tops are perfect and I applaud you for looking so goddamn good in all your jeans. I am slightly jealous of you.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!