Country girl.




Costco (men's) shirt; American Eagle jeans; Dynamite belt; Payless boots

Sometimes I can't feel any better than I do wearing a man's shirt.
Well, maybe I can.
But today I can't.
Today, the men's shirt is doing it for me and I feel fiiiine.

I'm definitely channelling a country vibe with this outfit. The plaid paired with cognac definitely adds to the country background. I'm no longer a city dweller and I think it's starting to show. Hopefully you won't be seeing me in a trucker hat and farmer boots anytime soon. Just kidding! ... Maybe...

6 comments:

  1. Love this look - it totally makes me want to go put on one of the hubs shirts or sweaters and be comfy :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute, comfy outfit! Haha about wearing a trucker's hat!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this outfit Kelly! The grey/blue and cognac color looks so good together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love your boots :)

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely. I think the country might really suit you. Next up is cowboy boots and a floral dress. That is what all the classy country ladies wear in the spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how much snow you have! And we are having a 70F weather this week :)
    Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!