Tights & socks.




F21 dress & socks; Costco blazer; Spring boots; Walmart tights; Smart Set necklace

I wore this outfit out one night to a friend's birthday party. The tights & knee-high socks added a little sex-appeal to the outfit without showing much skin. This striped dress was an awesome Forever 21 find - $13.50. I couldn't say no. I didn't really want to wear these boots, but to be honest, it was still too cold to forgo the boots that day...

Tomorrow's St. Patrick's day! Hope everyone has plans to enjoy themselves (be safe!). Me, I'm excited for this weekend and the temperatures reaching almost 20 degrees C. Hello t-shirt, here I come! Let's not jinx it now....

14 comments:

  1. Looovee this! You look hot Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress! Cute outfit, and cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly you are looking hot in this! Love this look for a night out! Have a great weekend!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute outfit. Very sexy without being revealing! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute Kelly! I love your striped dress and the boots are great. I always loved tights with socks too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooooove this!
    Sheesh. It looks cold there... Obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I hope you link this up to Bloggers Take the Town this month :) It's an adorable outfit. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look, the dress is great on you. It's the perfect amount of sex appeal and 'warmth' for going out on a cold night.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you got the blazer at Costco! I am still on the hunt for the perfect one, and this makes me want to run to Costco! Super cute outfit and I am getting my keys to go to Costco now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely loving this outfit! That dress looks fabulous on you :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous dress, I love those stripes! I hope the weather warmed up for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. dang girl, you lookin' gooood haha. Seriously though, that is a wonderful outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!