Animal prints & fall hues.




Joe Fresh top; Dynamite pants & Scarf; Payless shoes

I unintentionally matched leopard print. I forgot I had these shoes on when I threw on the scarf. I like to think it works anyway, but as a co-worker pointed out "you're matching!" ... :| That's the worst. I don't want to look like I tried to match, because really, I didn't. I'm just not a fan of being too match-y, but that's just me.

I love the hunter green colour of this top, but the lack of natural light makes it pretty hard to see. I have a few more outfits in the queue, but as of tonight I'm done taking photos after work. I'll have to hold them aside for the weekends because it's so hard now to capture details when it's getting dark.

On a completely unrelated note, thank you to my bff Friday for finally coming around. For some reason I've been exhausted since Monday, even with 8+ hours of sleep a night. I'm not sure of my weekend plans, but it seems like I'll be staying in tonight - yay!!! You know you're getting older when you are celebrating a Friday night in...

Any fun plans for the weekend?

10 comments:

  1. I love your scarf and don't think it's TOO matchy with your shoes. And I covet those Friday and Saturday nights that I stay in. They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the matchy-ness works because the scarf isn't all over leopard. I spend many more nights in than I do going out now and I'm totally fine with that :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Sept. Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love that green color on you - and the different animal prints is such a fun look!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that scarf! It looks great with the shoes. Matching without being overwhelmingly matchy. A good balance, I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just love your scarf! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great outfit! Just a thought, your lack of tiredness could be from your removing sugar and junk, crazy but true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the matchy-ness of this outfit works! you look great:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I love a good scarf, girl, and this one is really adorable. Great print!

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You don't need to worry at all, even though the scarf 'matches' this outfit doesnt look matchy-match at all. Everything just goes together Really well :)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!