Leggings.




Dynamite jacket and leggings; Costco plaid top; Call it spring boots

Kelly's arguments for wearing leggings as pants: 

1) No need for a belt that fluctuates from being "too tight" to "not tight enough" all in a day... or is that just me?

2) Maximum stretch so your legs don't feel like they're suffocating. Maybe I just need to go up a pant size?

3) Ultimate comfort in ALL activities- in particular, movie watching, couch surfing, napping... All the best things to do in life.

4) In the winter when it gets cold, leggings fit well under snowpants... I admit, this is hardly an argument, but go with it.

5) If you gain a few pounds, your leggings will still love you. Unlike those jeans that decide they're too good for you, and won't let you wear them.

Do you wear leggings as pants, or are they a fashion no-no in your books?

14 comments:

  1. I think leggings as pants are ok as long as you're covering up your key areas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I think that should be a disclaimer when you buy them..

      Delete
  2. LOVE leggings! And the leather jacket looks awesome with them :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-ha I love the leggings as pants here! :) Love your jacket too!

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking about this yesterday... I think its okay as long as your shirt goes past your butt . lol I really like how you wore them here.. and that jacket is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed - Shirt MUST cover your butt if you're wearing leggings. Definitely. And thanks :)

      Delete
  5. Haha I love all your pro-leggings arguments - the 'not suffocating' one almost had me convinced! However, I AM a fan of your hair! How do you get it so dang long and shiny?? Just a bit jealous over here... :)

    Life etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe I couldn't convert you!? ;)
      And thanks! My long hair has been about 4 years of effort in growing it... I think the shininess comes from a combination of good quality shampoo/conditioner + good quality blow dryer + heat protectant serum ... Nothing particularly out of the ordinary!

      Delete
  6. LOL! Leggings as pants are totally unacceptable. Unless your butt is covered, even when you're bending over. So basically, as long as you are wearing a tunic, it's okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What if it covers my butt when I'm standing, and I don't bend over all day? does that count? hahahah!

      Delete
  7. I'm with Alyx, leggings aren't pants. But you look cute! So I'll let it slide :)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!