Mustard.





Forever 21 cardigan, button-down and necklace; Dynamite slacks; Le Chateau shoes

Not the condiment, but the colour. Here's another work-style outfit, but this one features my new mustard cardigan.

Now I don't know about you, but it's hard to shop for "cheap" sweaters. Most materials irritate my skin, so I have to be really picky about what blends I buy. Somehow this 100% acrylic sweater (which is usually super itchy) is the softest thing in the world. Surprisingly, it doesn't irritate me at all. So on top of being an awesome colour, it's so cozy and soft! Does anyone else find it hard to shop for sweaters for the same reason?

I just want the weekend to get here now. I'm excited to go to a Halloween party on Saturday. Last year I remember being cooped up in my apartment for my "month from hell" of homework during my last semester of University. I didn't get to celebrate Halloween or my birthday. This year, however, I'm making sure both are celebrated to the greatest extent possible. Woohoo for great friends and parties :)

8 comments:

  1. Yay for being able to celebrate Halloween! I'm in the 'month of hell' at the moment, boo. I'm looking forward to the day I can celebrate whatever and whenever I like! :)


    Life etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that day will come and you will be SO HAPPY! Sorry, I don't mean to rub it in, I just mean to say it will all be worth it :)

      Delete
  2. Um hello gorgeous! I love this look! And that color is beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellow and grey together! What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And it's a secret ;) I will show you guys, I promise! It's really not that exciting...

      Delete
  4. Ya for Celebrations, I have no idea what I am being for Halloween yet. I have one small guess though... we will see.. AND I love this look, so professional yet stylish all wrapped into one outfit :)

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, my halloween costume consisted of me standing in front of my closet going "what costume can I make that requires very little financial investment" :P

      Delete
  5. I love it! It doesn't even look like typical Forever 21 (ie. super trendy and cheap), and being super soft is a huge bonus. Lucky you!

    I love the yellow paired with grey and white. So pretty together!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!