Unexpected gifts.


They're the best. Just like these earrings.

They were an unexpected gift from Marianna, owner of the Etsy shop Castellammare designs.  I mentioned how much I absolutely LOVED her rose gold pieces, and she sent me my favourite earrings in the collection as a Christmas gift.


Aren't they beautiful? I wore them on New Years Eve with my outfit (that you will see in a post coming very soon). I love how delicate and feminine they are. The hammered effect is my favourite.

Her spring preview collection is gorgeous too! If you're looking to spruce up your jewellery wardrobe, I would suggest browsing her collections - you may find just the piece you're looking for.

Also note that Sarah over at Coming Unstitched is having a giveaway where you can help design a piece for Castellammare Designs! If design is your thing, check it out!


Note: Earrings were gifted c/o Castellammare designs. I featured them in this post because, frankly, I am in love with them. And her shop. All opinions expressed here are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!