Man-style.

Living in Ottawa doesn't expose me to much great man-style.
It makes me a little sad.
But when I see a well dressed man on the street, at work, or wherever, I notice.

Men, LADIES NOTICE.
Well, not all ladies.
Some ladies like their men looking like construction workers.
But I prefer mine to be well dressed. Groomed. Looking good.

If you share my like for good man-style, here are some treats that I found on Pinterest.

Source: wwd.com via Kelly on Pinterest

Oh hey you. Not sure I like the moustache, but I'm loving the earth tones, and that fabulous jacket you got goin' on is rocking my world.


Source: hm.com via Kelly on Pinterest

Simple. Casual. Kind of perfect.


Source: tumblr.com via Kelly on Pinterest

Yo dude, not sure what you're doing up in a tree. But you're really working those layers.
Is that plaid I see? This is a total man-yes in my books.

...Do you like your men stylish? 

17 comments:

  1. Is it appropriate to say "YUM"? They are all such stylish cuties :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so appropriate. I think I drooled putting this post together so...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Right?! He has every single thing goin' for him.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the stylish eye candy! My hubby is a jeans and tee guy but he cleans up really nice when he puts on a suit.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    JCrew giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, men in suits. I should do a whole post on that....

      Delete
  4. mmmmmm MEN lol. Things I certainly don't see a lot of in my personal life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither. Pinterest is a single woman's best friend ;) So much man candy!

      Delete
  5. I adore a well dressed man. So glad my husband has style. I'm kind of in love with the third guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a lucky one that's for sure! And the third guy is mine - you're already married!

      Delete
  6. Ooh I love good man style! When we were in Italy, my eyes were popping out of my head - the guys were sooo well dressed. Even my boyfriend was impressed haha :)

    life-etcblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boss is Italian and she says man-style here in Canada is horrible. She keeps saying if she has a little boy he's dressing like the Italian men do :P

      Delete
  7. These guys are hot!! I love a well dressed man. Thankfully Josh lets me pick out his outfits most days! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. there are men like this in Ottawa, just not many of them! Nothing like a guy with his own sense of style, it does matter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree that stylish men in Ottawa are few and far between but they do exist! I've seen them...:) PS I have a giveaway happening right now! hope you'll enter SO Fresh and So Clean Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes I do! When men have great taste there is just always some sophisticated and mystery about them. And dressing nice for men is not an occurrence you see every day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES!! I like to think my guy rocks a slim-cut suit pretty well and is doing some nice shirt/tie colour/pattern combos. I think he's doing the Ottawa streets proud. His non-work clothes are great too but I'd like to see him work in a little more edge...maybe rock a scarf or some cool boots. I repinned a few of your pins!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!