Winter knits in Spring.



Sweater: Forever 21; Pants: American Eagle; Shoes: Aldo; Sunnies: Dynamite

I was on Twitter and someone asked if it was possible to transition winter knits into spring. My thought? Of course! I've stocked up on knits this winter, and although I don't want more snow, I'm not ready to give them up yet. They're perfect for those warm days with a cool breeze.

So how do I work this transition item? I pair it with spring-y pieces of course! Boyfriend or distressed jeans are great to keep the outfit casual. I wore oxfords here, but you could throw in a pair of heels of you want to spice things up a bit. Lastly, put on your fav sunnies and you're good to go. I also rolled up the sleeves on the knit, mostly because I like to cuff everything I wear (see jeans also).

Will you be transitioning your knits into spring?

8 comments:

  1. I think it's great when you can remix an item from season to season. You get so much more out of it that way! Loving the crisp sweater and those adorable oxford shoes.

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love remixing different items for the seasons they are "not supposed to go with." I was obsessed with the maxi for winter trend this year so why not knits for spring!?

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh stop doing this to me! ALL I want to be wearing right now is boyfriend jeans and a warm knit! Hahaha the grass is always greener... :)

    life-etcblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweater looks so cozy. I can see why you want to wear it into spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everything you said! Even about the cuffing, I've been cuffing up all of my jeans and tops lately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so adorable and I agree 100%! Your outfit screams spring :) Can't WAIT for warmer weather!

    Darcy
    xxx

    The Eternal Optimist
    www.eternaloptimist88.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!