Pink + gingham + moccasins.

Costco cardi & button-up; Gap jeans; Walmart moccasins; American Eagle scarf

In today's instalment of "what's in Kelly's apartment", I show you my "shoe rack".
It's more of a shoe pile and less of a shoe rack but who's counting?
Plus I haven't quite flipped my fall shoes for summer. I have all seasons on there right now. So it's a bit of everything.
And it's a disaster.
So instead, I ask that you look at my outfit.
At least it's a little cleaner and makes a bit more sense.

p.s. I didn't go blonde. Just the terrible lighting in the apartment. 

9 comments:

  1. costco ftw. As usual.
    My shoes are the exact same way, they just spill out everywhere all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to ask if you dyed your hair, haha. Very cute outfit! Way to rock that gingham :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute mix of patterns! My shoes are super disorganized, sigh. Have a great weekend!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first thing that came out of my mouth was OMG she's blonde!! Lol I cannot get enough of that scarf, I realllyy love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first thing that came out of my mouth was OMG she's blonde!! Lol I cannot get enough of that scarf, I realllyy love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have never known that is a costco cardi! you go girl : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was almost going to inform about your sudden change in hair color! And colorful cardigans and gingham shirts are like the cutest thing ever for fall. I am now terribly regretting that I didn't pick on up at Gap when I was in England last month. Grr! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this outfit and your blog! Maybe this will sound silly buy I was really surprised to read you're Canadian, probably because your style is so aligned with all of the trends I'm seeing down here in sunny Florida right now! :)

    Xx
    Mallory

    notnormalmallory.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable look!! I love how you wrapped the scarf too!!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!