BALANCE.

Kokomio sweater (via Aritzia); Talula leggings (via Aritzia); Call it Spring boots
Castellammare bow necklace; Castellammare bow bangle

Hi again. It's been a while. 

I'm used to having posts saved up for busy times, such as the past few weeks. Instead, I blew through my few "back-ups" and now I've got nothing. That's why it's been quiet around here. 

I know I've mentioned this before, but it's been hard to get the time to blog as much as I would like to. Now that I'm starting my new job, I'm working minimum 10-hour days. Factor in bus rides and I'm away for 12+ hours a day. When I get home, I just want to veg. I'd like to work blogging back into my schedule, but when it feels like a chore I don't want to make time for it. 

I know I've said this before, but I'll say it again. It'll just be sporadic around here, at least until I figure out the balance that I need in this life. 

Photos courtesy of Line Andree

6 comments:

  1. You do you! I often find that when I'm swamped with projects, it's easier to just go silent for a little bit. Sanity is more important than blogging! We'll all be here when you get back (and during the sporadic posts in the meantime) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same, blowing through my backups (I have so many! I can totally post one per day before Christmas...). Take the time. Take a break or just post sporadically. When cozy sweaters like these await you after those long bus rides, I can't blame you for wanting to curl up and veg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blogger problems, heh? I've run out of back-up posts as well and already slightly panicking about what to post next Monday. Anyway, I love love love this sweater. It looks sooooo warm and soft. And I love the wrapped effect :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this sweater on you! do you mind me asking what size it is? i recently bought it and i can't decide on the size!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are temporarily disabled to avoid spam.
Thanks for taking the time to comment!